- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I mean .... it def isn’t trueWhat do you mean?![]()
It is true thoughI mean .... it def isn’t true
you know I was talking about reality. you are as straight as straight can getIt is true thoughshe is my wifey
Maybe not 👀👀you know I was talking about reality. you are as straight as straight can get
No, I would be terrified about the one we can’t pronounce the nameSomewhere in the world of harry potter maybe?
dude. I know you.
yeah as a friendI know that you know me. But I love Livvy for real ☺🥰
Hmmm. Scottish castle maybe? with a moat and some horses?No, I would be terrified about the one we can’t pronounce the name![]()
Yes and living in it with @darthraine and Miyu 👀Hmmm. Scottish castle maybe? with a moat and some horses?
it sure is , the world shall be blessed with miyu's visualsIt would be nice to have 1000 Miyu 👀
I agree she is too cute. Just look at my wonderful signature 👀it sure is , the world shall be blessed with miyu's visuals