what do you think would be my Dreamworld? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I somehow picture you living either in London or somewhere in Japan (Tokio? I'd pick Osaka for myself), drinking tea everyday, being friends (maybe girlfriends) and living with Miyu, and being friends with all the girls from Neo Japonism.

How far off I am?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I somehow picture you living either in London or somewhere in Japan (Tokio? I'd pick Osaka for myself), drinking tea everyday, being friends (maybe girlfriends) and living with Miyu, and being friends with all the girls from Neo Japonism.

How far off I am?
It is close 👀
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A cute little house with a garden in the back with lots of flowers. Tea, and bubble tea, with your friends. Maybe either Japan or England? Also somewhere where I visit you :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
A cute little house with a garden in the back with lots of flowers. Tea, and bubble tea, with your friends. Maybe either Japan or England? Also somewhere where I visit you :sanapray:
🥰🥰🥰
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread