What do you think you have bad taste in? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pretty sure I have bad taste in ramen or anything Asian food related, because since I have never tried the authentic stuff, all of the American food is probably so bleh in comparison :pikasmart:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i personally think there's nothing, but people who think that the most important thing that makes a song good is its lyrics would definitely say i have a bad taste in music
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
people. not all of them, but most of them. I just read them differently and always misunderstand things. there are a lot of bittersweet stories to tell :D.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
people. not all of them, but most of them. I just read them differently and always misunderstand things. there are a lot of bittersweet stories to tell :D.
i feel like i'm either really good at telling the personality of a person or I suck at it so hard :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i'm the typical gay guy thats attracted to straight guys, not the James Charles kind of tho, thats a whole different story :pepecry2::pepeslippy:
one day you'll find a great guy :sanapray: beefy as shownu please~
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Almond Joy's are my favorite next to Reese's.
Well I don't much like candy, but I also don't prefer those either no
But don't take my word as gospel since I much prefer salty food :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Boys, because the last two ended up being trash and apparently I ignored red flags :pandatea:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread