Do you use it mostly for games or for other internet things such as social media.
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 June 2021 #1 Do you use it mostly for games or for other internet things such as social media. Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips, Tickita and Willow
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 7 June 2021 #2 I use it for homework, shopping, this forum, reading, and writing Reactions: Willow
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 7 June 2021 #3 Writing, music, and social media mainly-I do have an attachment that I used for games though so I guess all of it tbh.
Writing, music, and social media mainly-I do have an attachment that I used for games though so I guess all of it tbh.
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 8 June 2021 #4 Feels like I use it for everything
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,541 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 8 June 2021 #5 Work. Games surfing music and video storage tons of you tube or other downloaded content.
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 8 June 2021 #6 School mostly. Although I do mess around on it sometimes