what do you usually do on new year's eve? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Usually stay up til past midnight (like every other night) playing video games with mates (like most other nights).

Basically I don't do anything special/different at all.
:lisalaugh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's a toss up. I used to spend it alone beacuse my sisters moved out and my parents would go to a hotel with their friends.

The last couple of years though I've slept over at my cousin's house and visited family from out of state who came to their place. One year I spent it with my best friend in my basement drinking alcohol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,807
Reactions Received
93,591
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,677
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Not much different from any evening.

If i think about it ill make hamburgers, kinda a tradition after dad went out and got hamburgers for us all one new years eave as kids.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread