What do you wish school taught us? (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
What do you wish school taught us?

I wanna know how to properly pay taxes, how to mortgage a house, how to get an insurance plan and learn what tf is a marriage liscence?

Totally not inspired by our conversation @Marzz​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
How to get rid of my citizenship.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Sex ed properly

And more about our mental health

We really need em teens are going crazy
My "sex ed" was abstinence. They talked about romantic relationship but completely skipped over anything LGBT+ related and questions about the topic were dismissed

And I agree with the mental health part, it's so stigmatized which is so unfortunate
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
My "sex ed" was abstinence. They talked about romantic relationship but completely skipped over anything LGBT+ related and questions about the topic were dismissed

And I agree with the mental health part, it's so stigmatized which is so unfortunate
Our school doesnt teach sex ed at all :bigsmile:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Are you planning on moving to another country?

And I wanna learn about citizenships and how to live in another country part of the year (snowbirds)
I am disowning america :bigsmile: :pikagun: I also really wanna learn about living in other countries and like yanno not getting deported if i did
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: athenaaa

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I wanna know how to properly pay taxes, how to mortgage a house, how to get an insurance plan and learn what tf is a marriage liscence?
frfr school teaches you how to be depressed not things that matter like taxes :pandahappy:
 
Joined
27 September 2021
Messages
341
Reactions Received
1,261
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
48
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I learned how to do my taxes in university, so I never missed that, but my mom explained it to me too when I had part time jobs
when it comes to mortgage, a financial adviser helped a lot more than school could have, cause they were able to calculate the best for me personally for free :pepeheart:

Idk about marriage license, it doesn't concern me tbh

I wish we would have learned more about the 20th century, so many things happened and we had so little time left for it
Also I wish they would have taught me how to do interviews, how to have more confidence, what to answer important questions and 'sell' myself etc.
Also how to be better at public speaking, cause I still get nervous when I have to present things to shareholders

That's it for now
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Also I wish they would have taught me how to do interviews, how to have more confidence, what to answer and how etc.
This is a huge thing! I have no idea how to do a proper interview but it's an expectation to know how to
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread