- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
What does your ult group(s) mean to you? How important are they in your lives? What have they done/affected in your life?
For me, my ult group, Seventeen, has honestly changed me as a person all together. I was very young and impressionable when I first got into Seventeen at their debut, and they helped mold me into who I am today. At first, they were just my favorite group, and listening to their music and watching their reality shows was just something extra I did for fun whenever I had the time. While that is still the case, they've become so much more to me now. As times in my life got increasingly more difficult, I found myself more commonly looking towards Seventeen for positivity and comfort. They were and always have been the one stable thing in my life that no matter what, I could always count on. Music has always been a big part of my life, but no music had truly moved me so much. I feel that because of them, I was able rekindle and discover some of my interests and hobbies, and shape a lot of things for me now. They were/are my only reason to live at some times, and without them I really don't know where I'd be. So I guess for me, my ult group means so much to me because they quite honestly changed my life. Seventeen bring me so much happiness and I'll always be so grateful to every member for forming the incredible group that is Seventeen.
Sorry, y'all's responses don't have to be that deep if you don't want, lol
For me, my ult group, Seventeen, has honestly changed me as a person all together. I was very young and impressionable when I first got into Seventeen at their debut, and they helped mold me into who I am today. At first, they were just my favorite group, and listening to their music and watching their reality shows was just something extra I did for fun whenever I had the time. While that is still the case, they've become so much more to me now. As times in my life got increasingly more difficult, I found myself more commonly looking towards Seventeen for positivity and comfort. They were and always have been the one stable thing in my life that no matter what, I could always count on. Music has always been a big part of my life, but no music had truly moved me so much. I feel that because of them, I was able rekindle and discover some of my interests and hobbies, and shape a lot of things for me now. They were/are my only reason to live at some times, and without them I really don't know where I'd be. So I guess for me, my ult group means so much to me because they quite honestly changed my life. Seventeen bring me so much happiness and I'll always be so grateful to every member for forming the incredible group that is Seventeen.