- Joined
- 26 May 2019
- Messages
- 470
- Reactions Received
- 1,735
- Location
- SM's basement
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I think Super M name is just based on wanting it to firstly abbreviate to SM hahah get it cause it's the companies name and secondly because they're supposed to be the avengers of kpop hence it being Super.Not gonna lie, that meme was hilarious lmao. They are kinda right though... why would you name your new group to something that so close to another groups name when they aren’t even connected to each other?I also might be saying that simply cause I hate the name SuperM
There’s so many names you could have made with the abbreviations S and M and not have it sound stupid though, I guess SM just didn’t want to hire people who speak English or somethinfI think Super M name is just based on wanting it to firstly abbreviate to SM hahah get it cause it's the companies name and secondly because they're supposed to be the avengers of kpop hence it being Super.
It's a pretty ridiculous name that honestly makes the group laughable even though it's supposed to be this big epic collab.
Well if they did a gg collab and called it generational girls that feels about the same disrespect.Even ELFs are involving themselves into this mess now.
Not gonna lie, that sounds 100x betterSupreme M![]()