What emoji do you abuse? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
For me, it's :sj_weary:
I mean :sj_weary: the expression is so :sj_weary:
It's perfect for appreciation :sj_weary:
I don't even know if I'm using it right but :sj_weary:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
None im a heartless cold being lol
the only thing I tend to do is try to use all the cute ones for a certain user to keep up my 'Oppa saranghaeyo' vibe cause it makes him weak, cause its generally out of character for me to do so, despite me being 'cute looking'. :pandanoreaction:

But im committed to the role if it brings me prey to play with. 😊😊
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread