What foods (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
They’re my favourite🖤🖤
I really want to go to Japan one day for their junk food
CB4F76C9-FE1B-40D1-9E14-F89BC0F5C9C8.jpeg

We found these in China, but after that, we found white peach ones too :pandasad:
Too late for regrets though
They look so tasty!
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They’re my favourite🖤🖤
I really want to go to Japan one day for their junk food
CB4F76C9-FE1B-40D1-9E14-F89BC0F5C9C8.jpeg

We found these in China, but after that, we found white peach ones too :pandasad:
Too late for regrets though
I've never tried that one :pandaamazed: and same, I really wanna go visit Japan.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I've never tried that one :pandaamazed: and same, I really wanna go visit Japan.
My sister and I have already discussed the basic plan of a hypothetical trip to Tokyo. First, we raid the food. Then, the Pokémon shops
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I love the strawberry ones too! c: I'm definitely going to get some later.
I feel like I’m convincing everyone to get a whole lot of snacks ;-;
But taste
 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My sister and I have already discussed the basic plan of a hypothetical trip to Tokyo. First, we raid the food. Then, the Pokémon shops
sounds like me and my cousins, add going to the cat café and it's perfect :pandatea:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
aww why not? I personally can’t consume coffee of any sort (too strong) but I love the smell of it
Me too! Just sniffing is so invigorating. But it gives me headaches now! So annoying. :yolk:
:pandalove:My favorite - I can eat a whole thing if someone lets me
..add poutine to my list. And sweet potato fries
had Sweet Potato fries in the air fryer last night they were so so good and crispy. *sends you some*

Poooooutine that sounds amazing

I want someone to pay to fly me to Montreal for a Poutine Party Plz and Thank u I'll buy you a Tshirt (and poutine).:lovelycooky:(OMG I love that we have Bt21 emojis eeeeeeee)
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Me too! Just sniffing is so invigorating. But it gives me headaches now! So annoying. :yolk:


:pandalove:My favorite - I can eat a whole thing if someone lets me

had Sweet Potato fries in the air fryer last night they were so so good and crispy. *sends you some*

Poooooutine that sounds amazing

I want someone to pay to fly me to Montreal for a Poutine Party Plz and Thank u I'll buy you a Tshirt (and poutine).:lovelycooky:(OMG I love that we have Bt21 emojis eeeeeeee)
that sucks :pandabeg:
But ty <3

I would totally volunteer if I had the money lmao

And yes, I absolutely adore the emoji update. I lost the llama cheer though TT
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I've always wanted to try poutine :pandasad:
It’s really good but it might not be for everyone tbh. It’s kind of really unhealthy :nekosweat:
Totally worth it though, at least imo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread