What foods (1 Viewer)

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I did once :welp: because my sister dared me to. lol.
Heh what a delicious dare

But also kinda sickening!!! :rjeat:
that sucks :pandabeg:
But ty <3

I would totally volunteer if I had the money lmao

And yes, I absolutely adore the emoji update. I lost the llama cheer though TT
That was a very good Llama - RIP little buddy.
I lost my flipping terapanda and I sorta miss his goofy butt :sadcat:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
That was a very good Llama - RIP little buddy.
I lost my flipping terapanda and I sorta miss his goofy butt :sadcat:
We all lost brave, brave soldiers in that purge :sadcat:
Let’s hope that we are actually able to keep track of the emojis submitted next time this happens
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Dark chocolate of some sort. And a cappuccino! (can't drink caffeine anymore so this is a sad, sad yearning :pepecry2:)
I haven’t had caffeine for years as it gave me headaches (and my heartrate is higher than it should be so caffeine made it even higher)

I drink decaf tea and honestly there’s no difference to it taste wise. You’ll be fine ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That’s me wth chips
I get overwhelmed easily by sugar, but with salt, all my self restraint goes flying out of the window

Where’s that Kermit meme when I need it?
Chips, candy, it's same to me (i can't take lot of sugar though i will get nauseous after a while- so candies aren't usually best choice xd)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread