mood.... reading this thread makes me hungryme too
I’m willing to eat anything at this point
mood.... reading this thread makes me hungryme too
I’m willing to eat anything at this point
I don’t think I’ve interacted with you much!mood.... reading this thread makes me hungry
me too, and its so hot xDI regret making this thread
I am now very hungry
Ergo, I am very unhappy
aww that sucksme too, and its so hot xD
I can imagineIn my defense, she was very persuasive![]()
Heh what a delicious dareI did oncebecause my sister dared me to. lol.
That was a very good Llama - RIP little buddy.that sucks
But ty <3
I would totally volunteer if I had the money lmao
And yes, I absolutely adore the emoji update. I lost the llama cheer though TT
We all lost brave, brave soldiers in that purgeThat was a very good Llama - RIP little buddy.
I lost my flipping terapanda and I sorta miss his goofy butt![]()
thxaww that sucks
*sends tub of chocolate ice cream over*
I mean, you got an excuse to eatIt was partially worth it![]()
I haven’t had caffeine for years as it gave me headaches (and my heartrate is higher than it should be so caffeine made it even higher)Dark chocolate of some sort. And a cappuccino! (can't drink caffeine anymore so this is a sad, sad yearning)
I’ve never actually had dreams that involved food. Weird.I had a dream i was eating a chocolate bar now i want chocolate![]()
Chips, candy, it's same to me (i can't take lot of sugar though i will get nauseous after a while- so candies aren't usually best choice xd)That’s me wth chips
I get overwhelmed easily by sugar, but with salt, all my self restraint goes flying out of the window
Where’s that Kermit meme when I need it?