What fruit do you hate most on pizza? (1 Viewer)

Most disgusting?


  • Total voters
    14

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
wedges would be weird.
They are weird to bite and usually pretty cold since the heat doesn't get to them similarly as to slices. I have no idea why some pizzerias just decided to do wedges instead.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
They are weird to bite and usually pretty cold since the heat doesn't get to them similarly as to slices. I have no idea why some pizzerias just decided to do wedges instead.
lazy. They bough one of those quick wedgers or they hand wedge. Training folks to slice tomatoes consistently is hard.....
course you can buy tools that will let ya do 1 tomato at a time ...
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
kiwi... on pizza :jisoosmh: just why, it looks bad and the sour taste with some cheese and bacon? no thanks :gyuripout:
But everything looks kinda bad to me. Pineapple is somehow ok, but I'm not a big fan of that either
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like pineapple on pizza. My family eats it with apples and I don't like that ew
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Banana just sounds disgusting. I can live with the others.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Out of those ones I would have to say peach as from the picture they look basically like apple slices on the pizza and that sounds terrible to bite into on pizza even if kiwi looks like something someone made while drunk. Also i've had separate strawberry, lemon and chocolate "sweet" pizzas which were literally just that ingredient with mozzarella which weren't great but I also had 1 pizza with pineapple, banana, mandarin and coconut that I didn't mind but I wouldn't have it as a go to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
We defend Pineapples on Pizza and only pineapples on pizza
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The kiwi fruit covered pizza is strange. (does not want)
I mostly like pineapple on my pizzas, when I do have them, which is uncommon for me these days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
All of them. I like to eat my fruits cold. Though I hate pineapple, so it doesn't matter if it on a pizza or not. I just prefer meat on my pizza or like cheese only.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I was wondering if the title was a trick question but then I clicked on this thread and WOW. I prefer zero fruit on my pizza. I'm weirded out by it. Like if fruit were on a burger or chilling on a hot dog. Ack, not for me. BUT if it's a sweet pizza then that's different kind of like a crepe or a giant fruit tart then it's okay.
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
ALL :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread