What game(s) do you have the most hours in? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't know exactly how many hours I have in it, but probably Minecraft for me.
Genshin is probably getting up there as well?

Of the games that I have numerical hours for, animal crossing is the highest at 300 hours.​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I had 715 hours in Animal Crossing before I restarted my island recently :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
harvest moon, either Tree of Tranquility or Animal Parade. at one point I spent 14 hours in one sitting on Tree of Tranquility :wimwim: yes I like the game, why do you ask
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm surprised you aren't burnt out from it yet, like the rest of us are :jisoosmh:
Don't worry, I've getting burnt out a little bit lately :wimwim:
But I don't know what other games to play so.. :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,408
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well i had over 300 day on my main in eq.
this toon i am on in wow has 5 days 8 hours ans is a serious alt.( i have over 20 toons at the new xpac cap)

last i looked over 4 k hours on civ5.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
11 May 2021
Messages
34
Reactions Received
28
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hmmm...probably Love Live AS or Bang Dream.
And of course Animal Crossing. I use to play Genshin a lot, but I am taking a break from it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread