- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
I've been a part of the Harry Potter fandom for almost ten years 
potterhead for lifeI've been a part of the Harry Potter fandom for almost ten years![]()
Do tell me who your favorite character isI've been a part of the Harry Potter fandom for almost ten years![]()
Regulus BlackDo tell me who your favorite character isI have a suspicion
I was going to say sirius so I was basically rightRegulus Blackthough I liked Draco Malfoy a little I guess
just now seeing this and actually sameI'm not apart of it anymore but it was fnaf
i was apart of it for such a long time
yeah i blame mariplier and dantdmjust now seeing this and actually same
i blame markiplier tho
Nope I lied. The Sims.Total Drama fandom
Wrong! Robin supremacyDoes Spider-Man count? I’ve been a fan since I was 3 and as a little kid I wanted to be him so bad
The absolute best superhero![]()