- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
me tooGen Z but like the beginning so I know some millenial events
me tooGen Z but like the beginning so I know some millenial events
that makes senseMillennial tho I tend to lean more towards Gen X than Gen Z lol. I just find it easier to talk to Gen X people and get along compared to young Gen Z folks.
this description seems the most accurate for me. but i feel like the image here is heavily centered on the united states because marriage equality is very much not a thing where i live and i had to google what sandy hook isI never counted anyone before 9/11 as a Gen Z tbh, I think there's a period of between 1998-2003 where everyone born during those years are on the cusp of Millennial and Gen Z and can relate to both generations. I like to call them Zillenials
Imao marriage equality in Switzerland is true only for one month. I can only be legally married for a month lolthis description seems the most accurate for me. but i feel like the image here is heavily centered on the united states because marriage equality is very much not a thing where i live and i had to google what sandy hook is
for a month? that's ridiculousImao marriage equality in Switzerland is true only for one month. I can only be legally married for a month lol
yeah it has been accepted only late in November or December...for a month? that's ridiculousbut still better than what we have in poland
That is true, I wouldn't know if those years relate to one another in other countries or not.this description seems the most accurate for me. but i feel like the image here is heavily centered on the united states because marriage equality is very much not a thing where i live and i had to google what sandy hook is