Appreciation What GG song gives you literal chills or shivers? (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Something about this song does it to me. This song got me into kpop

Shivers and chills go all over me. It’s so amazing.


This song used to


There was another song but I forgot... :( hoping to hear it again
Edit... found!

Don’t like their other stuff just this.. it’s sooooooo goooodddddd 🥰😍😍😍😍


Also this.. though not gg

Just wowwwowowowowow 🥰😍♥
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Loona‘s Butterfly

Gfriends Navi/Rough

fromis_9‘s clover

Red Velvet‘s One of these nights

APink‘s I don‘t Know
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Oh My Girl's SSFWL
Mamamoo's Decalcomanie
BEG's Sixth Sense (the high note = chills) :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh My Girl's SSFWL
Mamamoo's Decalcomanie
BEG's Sixth Sense (the high note = chills) :sj_weary:
Oh I knew you loved SSFWL but not this much, but yass :sj_weary:
Also yes, Sixth Sense has my favorite Kpop high note ever lol, best team up ever :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Oh I knew you loved SSFWL but not this much, but yass :sj_weary:
Also yes, Sixth Sense has my favorite Kpop high note ever lol, best team up ever :sanapray:
I also love Closer :sj_weary: but I didn't put it because I saw that you already did. The waves of synths and OMG's harmonies definitely give me chills.
BEG activated my sixth sense with that note :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread