What GGs Can Break The Curse (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Of only having one successful soloist.
Can any?
Red Velvet, Blackpink and Twice will obviously be covered in the physical aspect but what member(s?) do you think will do good solo?
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I hope for Mamamoo, it's still pretty early in their solo careers, but I'm not sure. It seems like Hwasa is the most popular right now.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Red Velvet: Wendy & Seulgi (maybe Yeri)
BLACKPINK: Lisa (along with Jennie)
Twice: I think all of them honestly. Momo, Jihyo, & Nayeon would probably do pretty good on the charts.
GIDLE: Soyeon & Yuqi (from a non-fan perspective)
gugudan: I think we all know that Sejeong and Mina would do well.
Pristin: If only Pledis gave a sh--. Kyulkyung and Nayoung would do really well, and if Pledis didn't fail them, the other members would also do well. The GP deserves to hear more from Yehana & Sungyeon.
LOONA: Without a doubt they would do well (from a non-fan perspective).
EVERGLOW: Sihyeon would do good at this point. Not so sure about Yiren or the other girls right now, but Sihyeon could chart.
fromis_9: I don't really know about them. We already know they're super talented as a group, so I'd prefer if they took the Twice approach of doing group activities and promoting as a group before even considering solos. Jiwon, Nakyung, Chaeyoung would probably be front-runners of the group in terms of solos.

If anyone has other opinions, please chime in and tag me to let me know.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think they are all too young, but some fromis_9 girls may have potential in the future. I see Seoyeon def having some solo stuff (if fromis_9 grows enough to give her visibility for it). She has amazing vocals, amazing dancing skills and has good visual.
Also, maybe Gyuri, but I think it's less likely.
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Twice : Nayeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung (& Momo of she goes to Japan)
Red Velvet: if Irene debuted with a I By Taeyeon type of concept. It would be over for everyone. But she not interested I don’t think so probs Wendy Or Seulgi (Yeri too)
BlackPink- all of them
Loona - CHU!!!!! I WANT CHU TO DEBUT SOLO (again)
Gfriend- Yuju of course (I lowkey want Sinb to pop off)
Mamamoo- Hwasa But she already did
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,712
Reactions Received
93,511
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
It really depends on how ya define successful.
any combination of bp will likely sell digitally.

Jessica and Tiffany sold physical and Jess would have done well digital(almost getting a all kill out of the gate)if stuff did not happen as it did.

we have yet to see a twice solo(that i know of ) and how the fandom will react.
I actually do not expect either wendy or seulgi to sell as they have not yet sold the ost's.
Maybe Eunha and Yuju
MMM already had members successful digitally.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Red Velvet: Wendy & Seulgi (maybe Yeri)
BLACKPINK: Lisa (along with Jennie)
Twice: I think all of them honestly. Momo, Jihyo, & Nayeon would probably do pretty good on the charts.
GIDLE: Soyeon & Yuqi (from a non-fan perspective)
gugudan: I think we all know that Sejeong and Mina would do well.
Pristin: If only Pledis gave a sh--. Kyulkyung and Nayoung would do really well, and if Pledis didn't fail them, the other members would also do well. The GP deserves to hear more from Yehana & Sungyeon.
LOONA: Without a doubt they would do well (from a non-fan perspective).
EVERGLOW: Sihyeon would do good at this point. Not so sure about Yiren or the other girls right now, but Sihyeon could chart.
fromis_9: I don't really know about them. We already know they're super talented as a group, so I'd prefer if they took the Twice approach of doing group activities and promoting as a group before even considering solos. Jiwon, Nakyung, Chaeyoung would probably be front-runners of the group in terms of solos.

If anyone has other opinions, please chime in and tag me to let me know.
Twice : Nayeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung (& Momo of she goes to Japan)
Red Velvet: if Irene debuted with a I By Taeyeon type of concept. It would be over for everyone. But she not interested I don’t think so probs Wendy Or Seulgi (Yeri too)
BlackPink- all of them
Loona - CHU!!!!! I WANT CHU TO DEBUT SOLO (again)
Gfriend- Yuju of course (I lowkey want Sinb to pop off)
Mamamoo- Hwasa But she already did
Rosè, Lisa, Momo, Seulgi, Yeri, Wendy, Nayeon maybe for the big 3?
finally people appreciating yerim. :maheart:
but like @SaviorTXT said, sm will probably mess up their solos like they did 39074920 times before with snsd and fx.
they have the popularity and the talent but sm never supports their ggs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread