What gives you the creeps? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Drowning.
Ever have a convo re: "What's the worst way to die?" Well, that's up at the top of the list for me.

On a lighter note >_>;
I can't sleep with my feet hanging off the bed because of seeing to many scary movies where something grabs you from under the bed. I know that won't happen, but I legit won't fall asleep unless I get in the bed with all limbs on board. My brain = NOPE.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The worst part though was that if I ever told my friends about it they'd think it was a joke and try to attack me with it. :pepecry1:
I once cried because of it and Im still traumatized.

Also I just remembered about stairs, they scare me too and sometimes I have nightmares about them.
As much as we jokingly hate each other I would never jokingly attack you with construction paper :pepeheart:

I once fell down 2 set of stairs as a kid, lost all my front teeth, couldn't really eat anything for a week, had to go by straw
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
The worst part though was that if I ever told my friends about it they'd think it was a joke and try to attack me with it. :pepecry1:
I once cried because of it and Im still traumatized.

Also I just remembered about stairs, they scare me too and sometimes I have nightmares about them.
:pandaomg: Sorry for my initial reaction ._.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Video games with underwater scenes were the bane of my existence, which really sucked growing up in the 90s, lol. Every game had a water or underwater level. Banjo Kazooie gave me severe anxiety.
I haven't really experienced much with those games/level but like for example flying over water in GTA5 or driving with a boat in the ocean, i can never do it longer than I really have to or avoid it at all costs
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Oh I'm immune to the first thing with the Anime I once watched x.x
I kinda like being lonely but I can see why you or someone who doesn't want to be lonely can feel that way tho
For the first thing, it really depends. But sometimes you know when you can’t help but feel something even though it has nothing to do with you? It just sometimes makes me nauseous when I’m caught off guard with lots of gore. I don’t mind loneliness, but thinking of being isolated for a long time, I think I’ll end up going insane.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As much as we jokingly hate each other I would never jokingly attack you with construction paper :pepeheart:

I once fell down 2 set of stairs as a kid, lost all my front teeth, couldn't really eat anything for a week, had to go by straw
Thats the sweetest thing youve ever said to me :chickill:
Oof that sounds awful, I sprained my ankle really badly walking down them and couldnt walk properly for months and Im always scared that that'll happen again.


:pandaomg: Sorry for my initial reaction ._.
Lol its alright, I know to most people it just seems weird or funny.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Drowning.
Ever have a convo re: "What's the worst way to die?" Well, that's up at the top of the list for me.

On a lighter note >_>;
I can't sleep with my feet hanging off the bed because of seeing to many scary movies where something grabs you from under the bed. I know that won't happen, but I legit won't fall asleep unless I get in the bed with all limbs on board. My brain = NOPE.
Yeah, I feel like drowning, burning or falling are definitely like top 3 worst ways all the times for me

I'm the same as well with feet hanging off the bed as well tho lmao
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Thats the sweetest thing youve ever said to me :chickill:
Oof that sounds awful, I sprained my ankle really badly walking down them and couldnt walk properly for months and Im always scared that that'll happen again.



Lol its alright, I know to most people it just seems weird or funny.
Ouch, for months tho? Oof, sounds just as awful
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ouch, for months tho? Oof, sounds just as awful
That might have a bit to do with the fact that I kept trying to convince my gymnastics coaches that my ankle was in good enough shape to tumble even though it definitely wasnt lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and Myco

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,361
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I haven't really experienced much with those games/level but like for example flying over water in GTA5 or driving with a boat in the ocean, i can never do it longer than I really have to or avoid it at all costs
The stuff of nightmares:


 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Any type of bug but more specifically moths, spiders and mosquito eaters. My family thinks it’s funny because I’ll start crying sometimes if I can’t get away from them.
:pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread