What Golden_Wishes Thinks About at 1:14 AM (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm thinking about how I want to be TXT's Soobin's wife. But, I'm scared if I should trust any Kpop male idols ever again :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
Just be a Suger Mama :zoomeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Golden wishes? GOLDEN WISHES!

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NEW USER!



When I came back after being away for awhile I was like. Hey there's a few new kids on the block.

Saw a person I'd never seen before. The user of the month. I thought oh everyone likes them I'll have to get to know them.

Things sure have changed around here I thought. All these new users that are well know. I'll have to adjust! I thought.

Hey she's nice she even talked in my thread! We chatted!

What a nice new user I've never met before......


Wait a second.....

I follow them!

WAIT A SECOND!

I KNOW THEM!

ITS WISHES.


:yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Back when being up that late and online was irregular for me :nekosweat:

Golden wishes? GOLDEN WISHES!

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NEW USER!



When I came back after being away for awhile I was like. Hey there's a few new kids on the block.

Saw a person I'd never seen before. The user of the month. I thought oh everyone likes them I'll have to get to know them.

Things sure have changed around here I thought. All these new users that are well know. I'll have to adjust! I thought.

Hey she's nice she even talked in my thread! We chatted!

What a nice new user I've never met before......


Wait a second.....

I follow them!

WAIT A SECOND!

I KNOW THEM!

ITS WISHES.


:yolk:
All users are Golden Wishes :sanapray:
Including you :chickill:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread