What @Golden_Wishes Thinks About at 11:46 at Night (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SHINee's discography>>>>>>your flop faves


That's my TedTalk for the night
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
And that's the gospel truth
:sj_weary:



Blocked and reported
I mean, the only bg where I've listened to more than like 5 songs is NCT
But in all fairness, I've heard that Shinee's discography is phenomenal before
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
I mean, the only bg where I've listened to more than like 5 songs is NCT
But in all fairness, I've heard that Shinee's discography is phenomenal before
STAN SHINEE they outsold nct flops

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes. SHINee has the best discography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread