- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
For me it's Fromis.
I can't stop watching their videos
I can't stop watching their videos
Fromis is so funny
VIXX for me
same here, watching alot official formis_9 yt channel recently, great content and always with subs
![]()
You're lucky Exo has so much goddamn contentEXO for almost eight years now. I keep rewatching the same videos again and again because I love them so much and recently I began to rewatch all the BTS run episodes. I have a lot of fun.
Is it because of Senpai?well I cannot stop watching WJSN content
I made him stan wjsnIs it because of Senpai?
I didn't like Uh Oh but I love Snapping and BirthdayNobody right now, but currently for music shows I watch the Snapping, Birthday, and Uh-Oh stages. I guess I'm not a bg stan after all.
To me Snapping is better performance-wise, but if I had to listen to either Snapping or Birthday while driving I would choose Birthday. This is based on experience. I put Snapping and Birthday on the same playlist to directly compare them while on my commute.
EXO for almost eight years now. I keep rewatching the same videos again and again because I love them so much and recently I began to rewatch all the BTS run episodes. I have a lot of fun.
Subtle flexI am too lazy to watch other groups videos, only BTS for me, nothing new, I have enough content to watch![]()
They were so at ease in this show. Theirs rookie days were the best for variety.I really miss them going on Happy Camp, those episodes are the best.
surprised?Subtle flex![]()
Chungha always countssurprised?I watch some Chungha videos actually from time to time, if it counts