- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I’m serious. There are some neighborhoods where I can get lost on the main streetWow
You just be protected uwu![]()
I’m serious. There are some neighborhoods where I can get lost on the main streetWow
You just be protected uwu![]()
Someone who understandsMy spirit animal
![]()
I’m serious. There are some neighborhoods where I can get lost on the main street![]()
Someone who understands![]()
I’m serious. There are some neighborhoods where I can get lost on the main street
I’m not even surprised anymoreI guess we found another thing we have in common Dii.
yeah ikr. it really is spooky how many things we shareI’m not even surprised anymorecities are dangerous
![]()
Trueyeah ikr. it really is spooky how many things we sharecities are defently a danger
TrueNot that I complain
Or we are just dangers for ourselves if we lose ourselves. And that’s during the day, during the night I usually call friends to help me so I won’t lose
Samenot complaining either
oh yeah a danger to ourselves. yeah sameI swear I need people who have a sense of orientation next to me or else problems arise
Yeah, GPS can be confusing as well sometimes, but it seems my friends still trust me and my GPSNot sure I'd still feel confident![]()
![]()
I swear that's what I do or I just go anywhere hoping I am on the ride waySameAnd if I am tired it’s even worst because I get mad and just sit down on a bench waiting for something magic to happen
Oh yeah, that’s another alternative. I’m like ‘f*ck it, I will arrive somewhere’I swear that's what I do or I just go anywhere hoping I am on the ride way![]()
ikr. you can always hope that you go the right directionOh yeah, that’s another alternative. I’m like ‘f*ck it, I will arrive somewhere’And I just pray the direction is right
Even when you don’tikr. you can always hope that you go the right direction![]()
exactlyEven when you don’t![]()
Exactlyexactlyat least you gotta try
we defently shouldExactly
We should lose ourselves together