What group/soloist did you not expect to stan? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Ateez in 2020
 
Joined
27 September 2021
Messages
341
Reactions Received
1,261
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
48
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
NCT, mainly because of the confusing concept and back then I didn't really like their songs (except 7th sense, that song was always a bop)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kamistar

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I really didn't expect to stan Taeyeon
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I didn't expect to like RV
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
nct... I was intimidated by the amount of members lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread