what groups do you want to stan? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m one foot into txt one foot out, next comeback will suck me in completely
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I thought you were already a VIP and Blackjack, not wanting to Stan them?…
oh lol i miss read guess time for me to go to sleep :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  1. B1A4
  2. BAP
  3. Boys Republic (@Vikki can you stan groups that have already disbanded. I mean the concept of stanning is rather arbitrary, but what are your thoughts on it?)
  4. N Flying
  5. SF9
  6. Shinhwa
  7. TVXQ
  8. S.E.S.
  9. T-ARA
  10. Fly to the Sky
  11. Maybe Mamamoo.. but I'd have to dig deeper into their disco
  12. Oh My Girl

I could keep going, but I won't... Listen there are so many groups already that if K-Pop just stopped being produced tomorrow we'd all have enough material from gens 1-3 to binge for the rest of our lives...

I’m one foot into txt one foot out, next comeback will suck me in completely
Huh. And I thought you were a one-stan man...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  1. B1A4
  2. BAP
  3. Boys Republic (@Vikki can you stan groups that have already disbanded. I mean the concept of stanning is rather arbitrary, but what are your thoughts on it?)
  4. N Flying
  5. SF9
  6. Shinhwa
  7. TVXQ
  8. S.E.S.
  9. T-ARA
  10. Fly to the Sky
  11. Maybe Mamamoo.. but I'd have to dig deeper into their disco
  12. Oh My Girl

I could keep going, but I won't... Listen there are so many groups already that if K-Pop just stopped being produced tomorrow we'd all have enough material from gens 1-3 to binge for the rest of our lives...


Huh. And I thought you were a one-stan man...
Have you forgotten how much I used to stan nct :chickill: And helllooooooo does it not look like I adore luo yunxi
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  1. B1A4
  2. BAP
  3. Boys Republic (@Vikki can you stan groups that have already disbanded. I mean the concept of stanning is rather arbitrary, but what are your thoughts on it?)
  4. N Flying
  5. SF9
  6. Shinhwa
  7. TVXQ
  8. S.E.S.
  9. T-ARA
  10. Fly to the Sky
  11. Maybe Mamamoo.. but I'd have to dig deeper into their disco
  12. Oh My Girl

I could keep going, but I won't... Listen there are so many groups already that if K-Pop just stopped being produced tomorrow we'd all have enough material from gens 1-3 to binge for the rest of our lives...


Huh. And I thought you were a one-stan man...
I consider myself to Stan Boys Republic even though they disbanded :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread