What groups/soloist do you think have a disbandment song ready? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
When songs disband or at risk of disbanding they seem to realie a good bye song

what groups/soloist have a song/album ready for if/when it may happen

I think bts does as they were considering disbanding i wouldn't be surprised there album before military was going be there disbandment album tbh

I also think shinee may have one..
Due to what happened...
I think sm may have prepared a single if fans didnt support the group as a 4​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm going against the grain and saying I actually doubt that SHINee have a song prepared in case of disbandment or in case they didn't get support as 4 after what happened. The group has always been a brotherhood that continues on despite what happens that may leave them with less members, and as they are the type of group that has gotten close like family (one of the few that genuinely works as a family and treats one another as family as well as their family treating each other as extended family) I don't think they would ever "prepare for the worst" in disbandment.

I think they have likely thought about it happening due to military prior or other circumstances, or after what happened, but as far as actually making one or preparing one? Nah. They would be the type of group to sort of....fade away if they disbanded, but, they'd still continue to be close personally and probably attempt to reform etc in the future down the road. They are lucky enough to have made enough money and continue to perform and release things together even if there is minimal support.

As far as others, I'm not sure - I don't think many really think about it outside of "well this is a trend" or "we are it for now but at some point we probably will disband and move on" etc - most companies don't plan for disbandment (unless it's a purposely scheduled group like Wanna One etc) and those that disband groups on their own (without members just leaving due to contracts expiring etc) due to finances or what have you, move quickly to the next. The group members themselves are the ones that typically want to create tours, or albums, or songs, or fanmeets etc to celebrate having worked together/goodbyes etc it seems.

I think the majority of groups and their companies view their work as a part time job that they one day will quit and move to another part time job - not as many have the views of having a long, fulfilling full time job that they will do until they retire.

That was obnoxiously long, but, I hope it made sense!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Apink exid aoa ect
MMM, RV and Lovelyz are all 5 this year.
wouldnt be surprissed if RV had a ^disbandment^ song tbh aka a sad song as they wont officially disband tbh
as i think they will disappear not long after sm debuts there next gg
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
wouldnt be surprissed if RV had a ^disbandment^ song tbh aka a sad song as they wont officially disband tbh
as i think they will disappear not long after sm debuts there next gg
RV like most sm groups will mostly likely never disband ( or at least until like say 2036 when Irene is 45 :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don’t like to thing about things like this. It’s kind of sad to think about it.
Now that I’m thinking about it though, I’d say BG’s that are about to enlist in the military. More like a temporary goodbye song rather than a final goodbye though.
I’d also say groups who’s contracts end next year.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Unfortunately I think that EXO unofficial end is closer than we think. I have a bad feeling since a while.
I agree tbh
the best thing for each member now is to go there own way
im very scared that 1 member may enter nct < cause they could and sm would do something like this
[make a much older group just so they can add the 1 member who isnt popular enough to go there own way but enough to boast nct]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree tbh
the best thing for each member now is to go there own way
im very scared that 1 member may enter nct < cause they could and sm would do something like this
[make a much older group just so they can add the 1 member who isnt popular enough to go there own way but enough to boast nct]
EXO-Ls wouldn’t like this idea, I guess. Every member of EXO can handle a solo career. Chen is one of the less popular member and he did very well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread