- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
BTS and SEVENTEEN
I used to stan them and care about them but their music changed a lot for me it lost its magic... Or maybe I like outdated music idk... I thought their songs were refreshing bts started very well with run... just one day.. Boy in luv.. Save me..
Seventeen I like Mansae.. Adore U.. Chocolate by the vocal unit.. But then everything else they released didn't click with me other than Liliyabbay..
...
I used to stan them and care about them but their music changed a lot for me it lost its magic... Or maybe I like outdated music idk... I thought their songs were refreshing bts started very well with run... just one day.. Boy in luv.. Save me..
Seventeen I like Mansae.. Adore U.. Chocolate by the vocal unit.. But then everything else they released didn't click with me other than Liliyabbay..
...
Last edited: