What happened in the Taeyong bullying scandal [An explanation for the uninformed] (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like it's more special case, as YG is so tied to BB, they can't just drop them. Even YG himself was mixed up on Seungri's stuff. So it's more of situation of thriving or falling together.
I meant their past scandals, like drug and sex and Daesungs case, not Burning Sun.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm confused. But maybe it's the understanding/word use we have going on.
I'm talking about things that were discovered post debut, Taeyongs bullying happened predebut but post debut is when they discovered that stuff, so the fans already got attached for both Bigbang and Taeyong before the scandals occured.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread