What happened to BritishSone? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,499
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Question for all the old school allkpop users now on here.

What happened to this hunky British firefighter who also stans SNSD?

Anyone know?
He posted yesterday about kcon in japan.
He moved to Japan so he is on Japan time now.
He is also a mod here :)
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
You didn't know that I was BritishSone? :susPepe:

I have the exact same signature from my AKP days :irenecrazy:
Seeing your username around on here is what made me think of your old username which made me make this thread.

I just didn't put the two together.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Seeing your username around on here is what made me think of your old username which made me make this thread.

I just didn't put the two together.
I always thought that you knew that it was me lol.
Like others said, I am still very much a Sone, too.
But leaving AKP meant a fresh start and a new UN.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I always thought that you knew that it was me lol.
Like others said, I am still very much a Sone, too.
But leaving AKP meant a fresh start and a new UN.
That's a good idea. I should have done the same probably. Most people who see the name Drew B automatically think "uh oh here comes trouble".
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
british is kicking it in japan and living a good life
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread