what happened to your childhood friends? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
hm I used to hang out with some kids in the neighbourhood and some others I met at school. There were these two siblings, a brother and a sister. The brother had a crush on me and I avoided him as much as I could lol (I was uncomfortable) which was hard because we were in the same class, and his sister was my best friend for a few years. I got annoyed at her though, because she copied me a lot and I eventually replaced her with others, but karma bit me in da butt and those new "freinds" became my bullies. Not sure what happened to them now, but I think they are doing well... there was another girl who was my best friend at some point, she passed away from cancer when we were in highschool :( rest in peace... and I went to both elementary and highschool with another girl, but she turned out to be a bit of a batch and talked behind my back a lot yet held onto me at the same time.. I imagine she is married with kids by now but who knows

 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The earliest childhood friend I remember, Holly, we got separated after my parents divorced. Met her later when we were 16 and she grew up into a stuck up woman. But that could have been just teenage years. I was always visiting because she was the only kid my age on my street. The other childhood "friends" where my moms best-friends kids. I don't know what happened to two them. The youngest of them Mike had the best future out of all of them even though his mom never finished getting him surgery for a large birthmark on his face. He'll have life long bright scars on his face. Sherry was so damn spoiled and pampered by her mother I doubt she would be anything other then an entitled woman. Nike though, after being abused and falsely accused by his mom and dad for so long; Left out of so much, managed to stumble into a life for himself. Started work at a horse farm to escape mom, found out he liked it, accidentally knocked up a girl, found a reason to live. He went into horse care and from what I herd married the mom to his child.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My earliest childhood friend was this girl who was our neighbour, and we were born just six days apart from each other, so we were inseparable during childhood. Same school and class too, unfortunately two things happened. First was that we both started school too early, so her parents made her redo a class so she's not too young when she finishes school and stuff, but I continued on and became her "senior".

And then, at some point her family moved so we lost touch really.

After many years, we got in touch through Facebook and reconnected, she just got married last year and I attended, so that was nice :maheart:

My main school gang, which was me and four other guys have a Whatsapp group and occasionally stay in touch but we're all in different cities and the five of us haven't been together all in the same place in like twelve years now :maheart:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I moved so many times so I lost touch with all of them :(

I would love to meet them again though... I would love to know how they look now and if anything has happened to them.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I met my childhood friends when I was like 2-3. We were neighbors, then we attended the same kindergarden and primary school. So we were basically inseparable. We used to visit each other a lot or play outside. But then when we were 11 me and one of the girls moved. We still talk from times to times but we kinda... moved on I guess. We all got new friends and I don't know, we are not as close anymore
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Had a best friend from the age of 3/4. She moved in 2015 and still talks to me sometimes, but I'm usually the one to contact her first. I guess when you move you kind of completely move on. I can get that too, I'm good now as well.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Ones a doctor, we see each other every couple of years, she visited me when I gave birth to my son, I went to her wedding, she visited me and my mum before my mother died.
the other died 2012 from cancer, we went to the same schools, primary till I moved, then met again in secondary, and went to the same college.... I only really had two close ones from 5 till college. The friends I have now are from College.. So 14 years ago now lol
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I lost contact with a lot of my childhood friends after middle school. I had gone to a catholic middle school, and usually the students went to one of the two local catholic high schools, or the public high school where the middle school was in. I went to the public high school, and many of my friends went to the catholic high schools.

After high school, I lost contact with all but two or three because we went to the same college. But since I changed majors twice now, they've graduated while I'm still there. So really, I've lost contact with all of them at this point.

Apparently some of them are already married or engaged, which blows my mind lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread