What have you done/are you doing today? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I had an appointment to do my nails in the morning so i just came back waiting for lunch. Hopefully I’ll do more things today
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
A whole lot of nothing. I'll probably read, be on various forum sites, spotify, youtube, and probably more reading.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
thank you <3
That sounds pretty nice actually :)
It does thanks!
I think the main reason why I’m still buzzed is since I’ve had bubble tea three times the past five days lmao
I love bubble tea
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
aw I never had bubble tea :pandasad:
It’s really good I 100% recommend as basic Asian this sounds lmao. Especially jasmine green tea boba, it’s heaven (or at least for me. I love the slightly bitter taste)
Or even a latte with grass jelly or something is still the best
But the good stuff can be pretty pricey depending on where you live, or it won’t even be available, so I don’t really get it often
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It’s really good I 100% recommend as basic Asian this sounds lmao. Especially jasmine green tea boba, it’s heaven (or at least for me. I love the slightly bitter taste)
Or even a latte with grass jelly or something is still the best
But the good stuff can be pretty pricey depending on where you live, or it won’t even be available, so I don’t really get it often
I love tea, so I'm sure I'd love it. I definitely wanna try it sometime :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread