What have you missed doing on a daily basis? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Since most of us can't go to work or have a day out due do covid-19 i'm sure a lot of us have had to change up our daily routine and cut things out here and there that aren't necessary for going outside.

I've really missed getting dolled up every other day so i've ended up doing a full face of makeup twice now since lockdown just to make myself feel better. I've been doing a lot of skincare and stuff too but idk I feel like my main way of self care is dying my hair and doing my makeup so I need to do it at least once in a while otherwise i'll start feeling meh. Superficial I know :wimwim:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I definitely get you :sanapray: Ever since this covid-19 business started I have hardly left the house and I haven't brushed my hair in days.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Idk just having a schedule in general? I've gotten so used to feeling busy the past few months that it feels super weird to not have anything that I need to be doing.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t know I never really did anything outside my house besides church and work. I’m a professional hermit. The only thing I can think of is going to my favorite restaurants, so I miss food. :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Going out to eat :jisoosmh: I miss my burger king :jisoosmh: I am kinda addicted to it

also sometimes I like taking the bus lol I had to travel to uni every day, it was so peacful listening to music and thinking about life :lazypotato: (expect when i had to hide from my high school classmates)

and its spring!! i love walking around the city when the weather is nice :pepecry1:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Being outside more, and seeing people other than my family. I love them all, but seeing them every moment of every day is almost driving me insane.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I wake up quite late, cooking, cleaning, watching tv and sleeping 😂😂 + listening to a lot of music, but that doesn’t change from usually
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I wake up quite late, cooking, cleaning, watching tv and sleeping 😂😂 + listening to a lot of music, but that doesn’t change from usually
I miss my bubble tea ☹☹
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I've just been gaming since it's an easy way to keep myself entertained and take my mind off of it.
Same i've just been leveling a new character in world of warcraft since there's nothing better to do, i've already done everything I can do on my main :wimwim:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I definitely get you :sanapray: Ever since this covid-19 business started I have hardly left the house and I haven't brushed my hair in days.
Days? DAYS?? Girl pls bby gimme ur hair i'll take proper care of it :umjicry:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Idk just having a schedule in general? I've gotten so used to feeling busy the past few months that it feels super weird to not have anything that I need to be doing.
I was so un-busy that I was going crazy and I was so glad to be going back to work and I was fully mentally prepared to be busy and then .....
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Going out to eat :jisoosmh: I miss my burger king :jisoosmh: I am kinda addicted to it

also sometimes I like taking the bus lol I had to travel to uni every day, it was so peacful listening to music and thinking about life :lazypotato: (expect when i had to hide from my high school classmates)

and its spring!! i love walking around the city when the weather is nice :pepecry1:
We just got our first burger king on my island just before Christmas and the drive thru only opened in February I think, literally everyone on the island was so excited to get burger king every day... rip and yaas listening to music on the bus was so good, it isn't so good when u gotta sit next to a stranger tho but shit happens ig :wimwim: The weather is honestly so nice rn it's unfair :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread