What have you missed doing on a daily basis? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Going to the gym, putting makeup on, going out for a walk in the park :sadcat: I try to exercise at home and I even put makeup on today and yesterday, but it's not the same :sadcat:
Yes like technically we're allowed to go on walks in the park as long as we're walking but i'm so scared i'm gonna get judged for it or have ppl think that i'm going to secretly meet friends or something... :sadcat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes like technically we're allowed to go on walks in the park as long as we're walking but i'm so scared i'm gonna get judged for it or have ppl think that i'm going to secretly meet friends or something... :sadcat:
I'm too scared to go, really. I just went to Lidl and someone was coughing like crazy without covering his mouth... I was like :nayeonisdone: luckily I had a mask
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Another one (or the same guy, I didn't pay attention) was spitting saliva on the street :nayeonisdone:
That just irks me regardless of whether we have a pandemic or not... what's worse is the ppl that do that also have abysmal dental hygiene like it always just looks like slime on the pavement cuz that's how gross they are
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
That just irks me regardless of whether we have a pandemic or not... what's worse is the ppl that do that also have abysmal dental hygiene like it always just looks like slime on the pavement cuz that's how gross they are
Ikr, it’s gross in general but these days it’s even worst. It’s related to manners
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss using my make up. I also miss going shopping and stuff
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I went food shopping for the first time in weeks the other day and it was so fun :pepecry1:
that‘s lovely. I even miss that :umjicry: since I am at my parents, I haven’t even went grocery shopping myself in weeks
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tell them to write u a shopping list so u can go one day :maheart:
would love that but it would be a long one and my stepdad rather does groceries on his own
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Going out to eat at restaurant with my friends.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
These were good times omg rip. I really cannot comprehend what it must be like rn for ppl going to school, honestly I think I woulda been so excited to not have to go lol, but apparently online classes are even harder than irl so idk
Lol nah, it's not that bad at all, my math teachers explains me stuff on discord and we talk. But the hard part is when I can't bring myself to study for the exams lol hope I will graduate x)
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I miss mostly sleeping at the right time and not having to think about this virus every day

This feels like a 18 months rehab not like a long vacation lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread