- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Goodnight! I'm glad <3
Goodnight! I'm glad <3
Yes like technically we're allowed to go on walks in the park as long as we're walking but i'm so scared i'm gonna get judged for it or have ppl think that i'm going to secretly meet friends or something...Going to the gym, putting makeup on, going out for a walk in the parkI try to exercise at home and I even put makeup on today and yesterday, but it's not the same
![]()
I'm too scared to go, really. I just went to Lidl and someone was coughing like crazy without covering his mouth... I was likeYes like technically we're allowed to go on walks in the park as long as we're walking but i'm so scared i'm gonna get judged for it or have ppl think that i'm going to secretly meet friends or something...![]()
Oh no big yikersI'm too scared to go, really. I just went to Lidl and someone was coughing like crazy without covering his mouth... I was likeluckily I had a mask
Another one (or the same guy, I didn't pay attention) was spitting saliva on the streetOh no big yikers![]()
That just irks me regardless of whether we have a pandemic or not... what's worse is the ppl that do that also have abysmal dental hygiene like it always just looks like slime on the pavement cuz that's how gross they areAnother one (or the same guy, I didn't pay attention) was spitting saliva on the street![]()
Ikr, it’s gross in general but these days it’s even worst. It’s related to mannersThat just irks me regardless of whether we have a pandemic or not... what's worse is the ppl that do that also have abysmal dental hygiene like it always just looks like slime on the pavement cuz that's how gross they are
Manners of which ppl have 0 of 😔Ikr, it’s gross in general but these days it’s even worst. It’s related to manners
I went food shopping for the first time in weeks the other day and it was so funI miss using my make up. I also miss going shopping and stuff
that‘s lovely. I even miss thatI went food shopping for the first time in weeks the other day and it was so fun![]()
Tell them to write u a shopping list so u can go one daythat‘s lovely. I even miss thatsince I am at my parents, I haven’t even went grocery shopping myself in weeks
would love that but it would be a long one and my stepdad rather does groceries on his ownTell them to write u a shopping list so u can go one day![]()
I hope one day u can convince themwould love that but it would be a long one and my stepdad rather does groceries on his own
maybe I willI hope one day u can convince them![]()
Lol nah, it's not that bad at all, my math teachers explains me stuff on discord and we talk. But the hard part is when I can't bring myself to study for the exams lol hope I will graduate x)These were good times omg rip. I really cannot comprehend what it must be like rn for ppl going to school, honestly I think I woulda been so excited to not have to go lol, but apparently online classes are even harder than irl so idk