What I dislike about some forums (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When they make the avatar really long and it ruins the whole symmetry of the signature

e.g.

NAO avatar long adjustment done.png


I had to do this on another board and it looks weird with my signature yuck
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
wow! I'm looking forward to complete my first one :kirbypop:
Yep! I usually never stay on forum even for year.
but KPS is different.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KPS is actually not the longest I've ever been on a forum - I still have to beat the one I spent like four years on. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
KPS is actually not the longest I've ever been on a forum - I still have to beat the one I spent like four years on. lol
Which one was that, If I may ask?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which one was that, If I may ask?
there used to be a forum for this nugu wannabe rock band The Click Five - they've since broken up and the forum shut down, but yeah, I was there from 2005 to 2009.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
there used to be a forum for this nugu wannabe rock band The Click Five - they've since broken up and the forum shut down, but yeah, I was there from 2005 to 2009.
That sucks.
I remember I was on this anime forum and the chick begs for donations the founder
then she just closes it down and took the money and ran.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
When they make the avatar really long and it ruins the whole symmetry of the signature

e.g.

NAO avatar long adjustment done.png


I had to do this on another board and it looks weird with my signature yuck
Yes, like they're trolling members a bit.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
"some" forums???

we want names!!!
worstgen
fanverse
hallyuplus

for the stupid spam mentioning rule they have.
dumbest rule I have ever heard of.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread