What I think of Boy with luv (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It is their best title track since they released DNA.

That doesn't mean that I really like it though. I just don't really dislike it? I feel neutral towards to it, but I think it might grow on me.

What I don't like about it:
  • The echo or whatever, it is really weird and I don't like it
  • The chorus is a bit repetative and boring. The oh ma-ma-my is a bit boring and so is the o-ah-o-ah-oah
  • Jimin's voice at the beginning is somehow weird. Is he slurring his words or smth? Anyway I don't like it
  • Halsey is completely pointless in this song. It would have been exactly the same without her
  • The song overall sounds like a song I would hear 15 times a day on the radio. It isn't really unique.
What I like about this song:
  • The rap is great! Especially RM's part, it is great! The rap is solid and actually has a good portion of the song!
  • The instrumental is actually really good! Besides the chorus parts I mentioned before, I really like it!
  • The vocals don't bother me! It doesn't have parts like in Idol or Fake Love that make me think that it is too high for them or that it doesn't fit their vocals
  • Jin sounds great!
Overall I don't mind it. Not enough to really make me a fan again, but it is definetly a step in the right direction in my opinion!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'd say best title since Spring Day, I agree with Jimin's voice at the beginning as well and that the song overall is a bit more generic than their past releases, which doesn't necessarily means anything bad^^

Agree with all the things you like about it as well
 
D

Deleted member 74

RM is my favourite in the group (I liked his part the best too) <3
Overall the song is fun and easy to listen to, and it's already stuck in my head
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i actually kinda didnt like the rap, maybe its because ive only listened to it once but i think that it just feels kinda out of place, but i loved the vocals from the vocal line. and i actually liked the chorus. my opinions will probably change when i actually get the chance to properly listen to the song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread