- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
At the moment I really want a ChanSoo sextape that only I have... My imagination is a great place, but the real thing is always superior!
I can imagine Kyungsoo telling Chanyeol to stand still in his serious I am not shitting around voice, but I am sure that in real life his voice would sound so much more harsh and stern than what I am imagining! I am also 100% sure that I am imgining all of chanyeol's reactions wrong, but I am also sure that his real reactions are much cuter than anything I could come up with!
To finish it off... I want a private Chansoo sextape... Only for me tho, bcs I don't want to ruin their careers!
Just... Don't ask... Don't even ask...
I can imagine Kyungsoo telling Chanyeol to stand still in his serious I am not shitting around voice, but I am sure that in real life his voice would sound so much more harsh and stern than what I am imagining! I am also 100% sure that I am imgining all of chanyeol's reactions wrong, but I am also sure that his real reactions are much cuter than anything I could come up with!
To finish it off... I want a private Chansoo sextape... Only for me tho, bcs I don't want to ruin their careers!
Just... Don't ask... Don't even ask...