What iconic 90’s music video are you? (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

I got
Destiny's Child's "Say My Name"
You are "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child! You love a good mix of pop and R&B, and hey, this song will always be a classic. Plus, the video is still gold.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Daft Punk's "Around The World"
You are Daft Punk's "Around the World". You were definitely ahead of your time when it comes to the electronic music trend, and probably still love it now. Go on with your bad self.

--

Not bad
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,937
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
IMG_2131.JPG

I got close to sth I was really into in the 90s, I remember liking Nirvana's 2nd album Edit: 3rd album In Utero more, I think (it's been so long I honestly don't remember except vaguely that it was album after the one with slots). But hvnt thot abt listening to it in abt 20? or so/more yrs. I would hv preferred/was more into R.E.M.'s Losing My Religion or Man on the Moon or Silent All These Years or Cornflake Girl by Tori Amos.
(Edited To Add: also answered many randomly as Rand Al Thor below jus bcos)
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FUCK YEAH

Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
You are the unforgettable "Smells Like Teen Spirit" video by Nirvana. Equal parts angsty and badass, this song and video changed the '90s music scene in more ways than one. #NeverForget #RIPKurtCobain

I love Nirvana and Smells like teen spirit is iconic af
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread