CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 March 2019 #1 ... and they're Minx again? Reactions: Wicked, Minuteman, perhapz and 15 others
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 19 March 2019 #2 Reactions: Wicked, Minuteman, perhapz and 11 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 March 2019 #3 :oof_tea: Reactions: Wicked, Minuteman, perhapz and 9 others
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 19 March 2019 #4 Reactions: Wicked, Minuteman, perhapz and 11 others
RavenHikari Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 1,233 Reactions Received 3,641 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 19 March 2019 #5 .... I am calling the cops. Reactions: Wicked, Minuteman, perhapz and 10 others
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 19 March 2019 #6 I just went to check out MINX. And I liked it. Reactions: Wicked, Minuteman, perhapz and 7 others
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 19 March 2019 #7 It wouldn't be the end of the world for me, however they can't progress with MINX and it failed before. Plus I think they could only pull off MINX style if they were still Dreamcatcher but did MINX type songs on their b-sides. Reactions: Wicked, Minuteman, perhapz and 7 others
It wouldn't be the end of the world for me, however they can't progress with MINX and it failed before. Plus I think they could only pull off MINX style if they were still Dreamcatcher but did MINX type songs on their b-sides.
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 19 March 2019 #8 I guess that would be okay but I prefer Dreamcatcher :(