What if Dreamcatcher wakes up from the nightmare... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:oof_tea:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It wouldn't be the end of the world for me, however they can't progress with MINX and it failed before.
Plus I think they could only pull off MINX style if they were still Dreamcatcher but did MINX type songs on their b-sides.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I guess that would be okay but I prefer Dreamcatcher :(
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
That would be quite the surprise! :pandaomg:
I'm up for whatever they do next (I'm sure they won't stray from their sonic roots), as long as they still wear suits sometimes. My only request.
You love your girls in suits huh? :queen:😂:pandalove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Exactly! We just have excellent taste. :oof_tea:
I see you also have the Dreamcatcher badge as well as JiU's badge!
Are Dreamcatcher your second favourite group after BTS? Or is it another BG after BTS and then Dreamcatcher?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread