What important thing have you almost lost (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I almost threw out my social security card by accident, thankfully I realized last second :wimwim:
For the non Americans here its basically your identity so its pretty important lol

What about you guys?​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I almost lost my handy at a hairdressers
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Left my passport on the counter at a supermarket, luckily the woman sat at the till saw and called me back.

When my Gran worked at a supermarket, my mum left me (in the buggy) with her so she could shop. Of course she went through another till at the end, and numerous hours later my Gran’s manager called her asking to pick me up.
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I almost threw out my social security card by accident, thankfully I realized last second
For the non Americans here its basically your identity so its pretty important lol​
Found out recently that it's easy to request a replacement card online:

 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
my will to live

All jokes aside, I don't lose things that often
I guess the necklace I got from my grandparents when I was 6?
Well let's say I misplaced it (I find it and it disappears after a while)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Found out recently that it's easy to request a replacement card online:

Yea but that would require me to search the entire house multiple times because I wouldnt have expected to lose it.
It definitely would make me uncomfortable too if i couldnt find it because then its a tiny bit possible it is somewhere out there. :pepecross:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
My phone. I was on a subway once and left my phone on the seat, but someone noticed right before the doors closed and handed it to me.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My phone. I was on a subway once and left my phone on the seat, but someone noticed right before the doors closed and handed it to me.
Oof losing your phone sucks, I lost mine twice in the span of a month and it was terrible :jisoosmh:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My glasses

I lost my snake once. I had a pet snake a couple years back, and she got out. I suppose I technically didn't lose 3.14 (yes I named my snake after pi) but still. I only let it out when I knew I would be paying attention but I had to grab something (I don't remember what) and when I turned back the snake was gone. I found her under the bookshelf. She hadn't gone far but it was a little worrying as my mother had a tendency to leave windows open. At least she got back in her cage.
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My glasses

I lost my snake once. I had a pet snake a couple years back, and she got out. I suppose I technically didn't lose 3.14 (yes I named my snake after pi) but still. I only let it out when I knew I would be paying attention but I had to grab something (I don't remember what) and when I turned back the snake was gone. I found her under the bookshelf. She hadn't gone far but it was a little worrying as my mother had a tendency to leave windows open. At least she got back in her cage.
Oof thats scary, Im glad you found her.
My mom has nightmares about me getting a pet snake and letting it out lol
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oof thats scary, Im glad you found her.
My mom has nightmares about me getting a pet snake and letting it out lol
I'm glad I found her too haha
As long as you keep the cage secured and anything the snakes head can fit through is covered up or made sure the snake can't get through should be good. I get the fear of letting it out haha when I first got a ball python you best believe I kept an eye on her constantly- (which you should do if the cage is open/if the snake is out. please don't not keep an eye on the snake if it's out and about i don't condone that lol)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad I found her too haha
As long as you keep the cage secured and anything the snakes head can fit through is covered up or made sure the snake can't get through should be good. I get the fear of letting it out haha when I first got a ball python you best believe I kept an eye on her constantly- (which you should do if the cage is open/if the snake is out. please don't not keep an eye on the snake if it's out and about i don't condone that lol)
Lol yeah, I personally wouldnt mind as much but she's terrified of snakes so for her it would be horrifying.
I still want a snake when I move out though :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've actually lost my wallet at the airport which had my ID, driving license and debit card. Had to apply for all three again, debit card came back easy enough, the other 2 was a lengthy af process.

And recently my passport almost got damaged, saved it at the last second, but it's kinda wrinkled now. Anyone got any tips to straighten it out? :yolk:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've actually lost my wallet at the airport which had my ID, driving license and debit card. Had to apply for all three again, debit card came back easy enough, the other 2 was a lengthy af process.

And recently my passport almost got damaged, saved it at the last second, but it's kinda wrinkled now. Anyone got any tips to straighten it out? :yolk:
Oof at that point it would probably be easiest just to request a new one :yolk:
Idk how Indian passports are but idk any way to fix an American one
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof at that point it would probably be easiest just to request a new one :yolk:
Idk how Indian passports are but idk any way to fix an American one
Yeah I mean none of the passport pages are torn or anything fortunately.
But the pages are pretty wrinkled :yolk:
I'll have to check if it still works lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have lost my wallet couple times at store, but i have realized before exiting and just frantically searched for them until being handed it back by someone who looked at crazy girl running around the shop xd This doesn't happen that often though, usually i'm pretty good keeping my stuff where it should be xd.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread