Appreciation What is a Group You Haven't Seen Another Group Top? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
THESE ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS!!! DO NOT POST HATE OR SHADE!!!!

For me, I've yet to see another girl group pull off the transition from cute to sexy since Girlsday.
They still are the title holders for that concept switch-up for me.
I can't get over it.

They legit went from straight-up Aegyo cutesy to songs like Something.
I'm still not over it all these years later.

What about you guys?​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd say TXT is similar. They have been able to do cute to sexy/dangerous very well.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think there aren’t many groups who can pull off as many vastly different concepts like Vixx can.
I'd agree. Concept kings forever and always. Though I'd put Infinite right below them.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread