- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Only intellectuals appreciate my name coz they know where it comes from
Intellectato
Smartato
Cutato
Only intellectuals appreciate my name coz they know where it comes from
that’s exactly why we match so wellI love all of your name changes UWU and all the ones u mentioned would be my first picks too, only one missing would be @amourpinks![]()
Thanks. Honestly this username is one of the best I've ever made lol
Seeing as you are the only one to tag me...you are the only one on here with taste.Maybe I'll keep my un for a bit longer
@notthatmarko @vogue @amourpinks @Lovely_Cornchips @amourpinks
OhhMyself of course <3 Especially when it turned cat themed!
Yep <3 Kat in the box will always be the best imo
Yeah yeahYep <3 Kat in the box will always be the best imo
Yesssss all the yesssss <3Yeah yeah
awwMaybe I'll keep my un for a bit longer
@notthatmarko @vogue @amourpinks @Lovely_Cornchips @amourpinks
I've changed my un so many times I doubt you recognize meSeeing as you are the only one to tag me...you are the only one on here with taste.
You are for sure correct because I have no fucking clue who you areI've changed my un so many times I doubt you recognize me![]()