What is even important anyway? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I mean, today we are here doing our stuff but after 10 years we won't even remember what we had for lunch today.

We can say that something that society expects us to say is important is important, but how can we be sure? :kijoongstare:

Dont worry, I won't do anything harmful.

Click this video to save Jiraffe population from extinction though:

 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
o_O

To answer your question, nothing is important. Life is pointless :sanapray:
Life is never pointless, we all live only once, so make good use of it and be happy always.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You are correct. Nothing really matters and life is ultimately something fleeting and pointless. In the end, everything and everyone will be swept away into oblivion by the passing of time, even this entire world will come to an end and there won't be anyone left to remember anything or cry over anyone... However, I think that kind of thinking is somewhat incomplete. Life is ephemeral like the cherry blossoms and filled with both bright and dark things, that's what makes it beautiful and precious. It's up to you how you will look at the world around you and its people. Perception is more important than reality. And while we are all floating through the meaninglessness in this ugly yet beautiful world, there is a lot that does matter... for now. The way I see it, right now I do exist, so I have to do the best I can. Perhaps if I had it my way, I wouldn't be here, but I am and I have a responsibility towards the people who care about me and even the strangers who don't know me. Every little thing you do affects those around you and it's up to you whether you will be a positive or negative existence. It's because I know the pain of living in this world that I choose to be kind and it's because I know my every step will become irrelevant, that I want to walk a good path and live properly. Sorry, here I go again with my many silly thoughts... 😅
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I wish I could think like that.
It all depends on how you think, I've lived a hard life from childhood, worked and study daily for almost 20 hours during my teenage years just to pay for my school fees & daily necessities, my family is poor, but it makes me happy in the end knowing i didn't make life hard for my parents when i grew up. Now its KS that makes me happy waking up everyday to work on it.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
What if i need to be angry at some situation?
Try boxing classes or pick up a hobby, there is no need to resort to be angry, we can divert that thought into something positive.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What if i need to be angry at some situation?
I find that i cannot control life, but i can control how i react to it.
Do I always make the right /correct choice... of course not, but i work on being better. Kpop is actually a power full tool for me.
And emotion is not bad, being angry about something you can change and using that to motivate you/or your team is good.
Look for fantastic moments every day.
Not everyone can do this but I choose to be happy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread