What is Gaon Social Chart? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I think it counts popularity of songs based on worldwide social media mentions/views.

T-ara does really well in that section because they’re pretty huge in China and the chart includes Chinese sites like Yinyuetai.
But I’m always confused about this because there’s quite a lot of groups that do well on YouTube and other social media sites that only manage to chart on this for like 1 week. So I have no idea what the criteria for it is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread