Interview What is it about Krystal? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I dont know if I've ever mentioned this or not but my love for f(x) did not originate from the attractiveness of the members.

I was all about their music and style first. That's what made me fall in love with them.

The fact that Sulli and Krystal were my dreamgirls was just a bonus.

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I love fx but it took me years to stan.
I watched all the stuff(amazing fx, fx koala, running man ect ) and watched the CB's, but i did not buy a thing until say mid 2015( ordered most of the discography in one go pre 4 walls) when i started my heavy kpop acquisition phase i am in now :)

Victoria Krystal Luna resonated with me most Amber was this chill kid (who missed Koala) Suili seemed a bit whiny early on to me.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I love fx but it took me years to stan.
I watched all the stuff(amazing fx, fx koala, running man ect ) and watched the CB's, but i did not buy a thing until say mid 2015( ordered most of the discography in one go pre 4 walls) when i started my heavy kpop acquisition phase i am in now :)

Victoria Krystal Luna resonated with me most Amber was this chill kid (who missed Koala) Suili seemed a bit whiny early on to me.
I was surprised at how many antis f(x) had when I first got into them.

There were complaints about every member except Luna.

Victoria: shes annoying cause shes a grown woman acting like a child.

Krystal: shes annoying cause she always looks pissed off and seems rude.

Amber: shes annoying cause she looks like a man. She doesn't belong in a girl group kick her out.

Sulli: shes annoying cause shes spoiled.

Lol. Haters gonna hate.

f(x) = life.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I was surprised at how many antis f(x) had when I first got into them.

There were complaints about every member except Luna.

Victoria: shes annoying cause shes a grown woman acting like a child.

Krystal: shes annoying cause she always looks pissed off and seems rude.

Amber: shes annoying cause she looks like a man. She doesn't belong in a girl group kick her out.

Sulli: shes annoying cause shes spoiled.

Lol. Haters gonna hate.

f(x) = life.

This reminds me of my own prejudice.

I hate to admit but for a long time I discounted Amber because she didn't fit my style of idol.

I didn't dislike her or mock or anything.. (That kind of active hate is not really my thing).

But if I'm honest I did sort of... Ignore her based largely on superficial reasons.

Then I listened to her solo music and it was like I immediately changed. Like someone slapped me and said look here!!!! Look here. Don't write her off!

Now she's maybe my favorite vocalist in kpop. And I'm definitely a fan.

It's hard to sometimes admit we judge books by their cover. And if it's not a cover we prefer we sometimes write them off unfairly.

I did.

But I'm glad I came to see what a gem she is.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Seriously though fx Just seemed to have the most dysfunctional fan-base ever.
Soo many solo stans.

The sad thing is we are only left to wonder Why on so many things.
here are 3.
Why did they not tour?
Why did they not try in China like at all? (crazy since Vic and Krystal are mad popular.)
Why did they not make a fanclub to try to heal to obvious dysfunction?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will forever love and appreciate f(x).
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Seriously though fx Just seemed to have the most dysfunctional fan-base ever.
Soo many solo stans.

The sad thing is we are only left to wonder Why on so many things.
here are 3.
Why did they not tour?
Why did they not try in China like at all? (crazy since Vic and Krystal are mad popular.)
Why did they not make a fanclub to try to heal to obvious dysfunction?
1. My guess (no proof to back this up) is Krystal and Sulli were not built for Tours. They both were busy packing their free time schedules with acting roles. Dimension 4 happened mostly cause it was a "Goobye" tour. It was now or never.

2. This one really blows my mind. Especially since they had the "Lollipop" release with M.I.C
in January 2010. You're right though f(x) is huge in China. Till this day they are the 7th most popular kpop group overall in followers.

3. No clue on this one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread