What is Love (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I was talking to someone recently and they said that you can only really be in love with someone if they are also in love with you. What are your thoughts?
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I was talking to someone recently and they said that you can only really be in love with someone if they are also in love with you. What are your thoughts?
Hmm…that’s interesting 🧐
I think that you still can be in love with someone without them loving you back. Love is a complicated thing tho people have different opinions on it.
Also when I saw the title i thought you meant What is love by Twice XD
:lisalaugh:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Also when I saw the title i thought you meant What is love by Twice XD
I thought someone would think that. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,849
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha if that were true, we wouldn't really be in love with our K-pop idols, now would we? lol

You don't have to have your love interest reciprocate to be in love with them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread