What is something about yourself that you've learned to accept? (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
this'd be a good thread to come back to when i can think of more
i've mostly come to terms with what i see in myself and how i tend to act though
i guess one thing i had to come to terms with is that not caring politically was a bit irresponsible of me
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
this'd be a good thread to come back to when i can think of more
i've mostly come to terms with what i see in myself and how i tend to act though
i guess one thing i had to come to terms with is that not caring politically was a bit irresponsible of me
Lol if you'll start to care, prepare yourself

It'll be quite a ride
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know if I have fully learnt something yet, i feel like it's still all in process :jisoosmh:

But sth I have learnt in general is that life is full of contradictions, myself included. Nothing is absolute truth and that's alright.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol if you'll start to care, prepare yourself

It'll be quite a ride
eh i don't care about bad opinions politically
but i care about people
so that means i care about what happens to them
and that means holding opinions politically
i want the best for people
and for systems not to be abusive
that's really the extent of my investment
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That I need to be okay with the fact that I'm not as talkative as others and that's totally alright.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have learned that I am annoying
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
D

Deleted member 74

That I'm a very difficult person to know and understand.
And that I don't come off as likeable in real life, because of my personality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow never noticed u were an admin tho, that's the sorta interactive admin forums need ^^' definitely not annoying
I got recently promoted to admin :maheart: and thanks. I try my best to be active and chat with everyone here
 
  • Love
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread