- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Like mother, like daughter!hey me tooheres to the unlikeable club
Like mother, like daughter!hey me tooheres to the unlikeable club
so youre telling me this is all your faultLike mother, like daughter!
The way i treat it is... Why would i want to be liked by ppl I myself don't like?so youre telling me this is all your fault![]()
it keeps you from wpsThe way i treat it is... Why would i want to be liked by ppl I myself don't like?
Lol if you'll start to care, prepare yourselfthis'd be a good thread to come back to when i can think of more
i've mostly come to terms with what i see in myself and how i tend to act though
i guess one thing i had to come to terms with is that not caring politically was a bit irresponsible of me
eh i don't care about bad opinions politicallyLol if you'll start to care, prepare yourself
It'll be quite a ride
Jokes on you, it's opposite day.That I'm a coward and a loser. That's just how I am and I don't think I can change it, so :P
Wow never noticed u were an admin tho, that's the sorta interactive admin forums need ^^' definitely not annoyingI have learned that I am annoying
I got recently promoted to adminWow never noticed u were an admin tho, that's the sorta interactive admin forums need ^^' definitely not annoying