- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
I bet that hurtsThat I'm too sexy for my shirt![]()
That's okay. We love lesbiansThat I'm a lesbian![]()
Theres definitely benefits to itThat's okay. We love lesbians![]()
Poor girlThat I'm a lesbian![]()
Now that I'm older and willing to stand up to my more conservative family it's not a problem anymore. I couldn't imagine living without the amazingness that girls are tbh, in that regard I feel blessed.Poor girl
Your more conservative family and I shall be praying for youNow that I'm older and willing to stand up to my more conservative family it's not a problem anymore. I couldn't imagine living without the amazingness that girls are tbh, in that regard I feel blessed.
Most of my family are aethiestsYour more conservative family and I shall be praying for you![]()
I shall be praying for you and most of your more conservative atheist familyMost of my family are aethiests![]()
At least you probably wont have cataract at age 33 like i had lolThat my sight is worse than a mole![]()
I hopeAt least you probably wont have cataract at age 33 like i had lol
hey me tooThat I will never get along with most people I meet